WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
We have 20+ years experience in residential and commercial roofing, new construction and remodeling. We can plan, manage and build multi-phased jobs.
We are also specialized in insurance claims and since we are both Florida Certified General and Roofing contractors we are a one stop shop to cover all your storm related needs.
We provide re-roofing, interior and exterior reconstruction services with outstanding quality and competitive prices, our staff has the knowledge to guide you trough the process, from choosing colors to roofing styles.
Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE
We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality craftsmanship every time.
We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today and bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project.
We take great pride in our workmanship from start to finish. Our highly skilled roofers and subcontractors will ensure that you get the best results for a long lasting roof system.
We understand your needs, and we know that after a storm hits, you want to get your life on track as soon as possible, we will work with you to make sure this happens on a timely and most stress free manner.
We walk with you during the claim process so your home gets back to its pre-existing condition.
We'll make sure that when we leave the job site, you the customer, are left with a great experience and a clean site. Our staff performs several inspections during and after the job is completed, to ensure that your work is done in a very professional manner.
A roof can be damaged in several different ways, but insurance companies are not always willing to pay for all of your home damages. They either want to pay too little, or not pay at all. We ensure that one of our claim specialists will meet the insurance company's adjuster to make sure they don't miss any of the damages, so you can get the coverage you deserve.
We'll walk with you through the whole claim process:
1. We'll perform a FREE INSPECTION with no obligation from you whatsoever. If there are any active leaks, we stop them right on the spot to prevent further damage.
2. If we find any storm related damages, we will inform you how to call your insurance company so you can start a claim.
3. Our claims specialist will meet the insurance company adjuster on the inspection day to ensure he sees what we saw, so you will get your claim approved.
4. We prepare a repair or replace estimate for the insurance company to make sure you don't get short payed, so you don't have to come with extra cash to pay for your repairs. You pay ONLY your deductible.
5. Once the insurance company sends you a check for repairs, we handle all the permitting with building department, and schedule your repair or roof replacement.
6. We'll replace your roof and repair all damages in an expedited manner, so you can go on with your life.
Missing shingles if left unattended could cause water leaks and damage the interior of your home.
A creased shingle is as good as gone.
Creased shingles can also let water in or become missing even with very little wind.
When Hail hits the shingles, it damages the mineral lining exposing the mat, thus the shingle loose its integrity causing water leaks.
Flying debris may damage your siding, windows or in the worse cases the structural integrity of your home.
Falling trees is one of the most damaging things when a storm hits. it usually causes roof, structural and interior damages.
Structural damage is not always fixable, it may be a cause for total loss.
Sign up to hear about our latest projects.